miércoles, 29 de septiembre de 2010

TOP 10 PARODIAS: SEGUNDA PARTE

TOP 10: BEST PARODIAS 2a PARTE


1. Acagar: 

Deberíais veros la cara

 

2. Brokeback to the Future:

You Wrote me a letter!!XD

 

 

3. Inglorious Plummers:

... and I want my Shields!! Sounds good… LET’SA GO

 

 

 

4. Como el Imperio Contraataca tendría que acabar:

   I have a Son!!! XD his going to be so excited!! NOOOOOO

 

 

5. Star Wars Theme Song:

Join Us we know your sister, looked like you kissed her, don’t fall in love!!!

 


6. Como Origen tendría que acabar:

Who is this guy!!! Sorry sorry it’s just a guy I know…

 

 

 

7. Terminador Jesús:

 

- Stop killing Judas!!

- But his going to betray you.

- I know!! Look I’ve got a lot in my mind right now and you really are starting to stress me out.


 

 

 

8. 100 movie spoilers:

 

Why the hell are the remakes!!! XD

Heath Ledger dies… oh no wait that was in real life!! In the movie he lives.


 

 

9. Council of Elrond MTV version:

 

Dude put down the ax...

 

 10. How Indiana Jones 4 should have ended:




Bonus:

 

Como LOST tendría que haber acabado:

 

Who wants some eternity water!!!

 

Walt and Whitmore used to be important!!! LAPIDUSSS!! Everybody relax and get yourself a fish biscuit

 

Oooou men they took the purgatory road!!! Well Jacob perhaps you shouldn’t have been so vague and explain everything to them sooner!!



By Aiksha

May The Force Be With You

0 comentarios: